Well, today I was suppose to post 3D pics of Baby Kinley but he/she had other plans. Turns out, he/she was breech, facing my spine, and SLEEPING!! Grrrrr... We tried everything to get him/her to turn over for the camera. I downed fruit punch, walked around, flipped from side to side, and had my belly poked at for about 45 minutes! This child is stubborn; must be Josh's!
We will be trying this ultrasound again on Friday morning. I was told to pick up a Starbucks coffee, which is awesome because I haven't had one since last December. Pumpkin Spice Latte, here I come. Hopefully, the baby will turn over and show us his/her face! Too bad Joshua won't be able to go. :( So, if I obtain some cool pics of something besides the baby's spine, I'll post them.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment