Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mommy's second trip away!

" What do you mean Mommy's going to be gone for four days!?"
(Actually this is a new thing that Drew started doing this weekend that if he gets sad or scared he will start to pout and then burst into real tears.)

Okay, so according to Ms. Laura Drew began to roll over several weeks ago but we have yet to see it ourselves, until now.

Mommy saw him roll from tummy to back in the morning and then Daddy saw him go from his back to his tummy in the afternoon when he was playing, three times.

"Now that I'm like this what am I supposed to do now?"


"Well, I guess I'll just sit here in Mommy's chair until she comes home and I can show her my new trick. Hurry home Mommy, you don't want to miss Mother's Day this weekend."


No comments:

Post a Comment