Thursday, September 29, 2011

Playing in the Rain

One day when the afternoon rainstorm rolled in Josh ran out to roll up windows, on his way back in Drew passed him and stepped out into the shower.


He then proceeded to run over to the edge of the RV's canopy to get even more wet.


He spent the next 15 minutes happily dancing back and forth from the garage to the RV (the yellow stick in his hands plays about 10 seconds of "Mary Had a Little Lamb").


"I am having SOOOOOO much fun!!!"


As the sky's began to clear, Grandma was kind enough to point out to Drew that there was a small river rushing past the end of the driveway.

I don't know if we will be able to keep him inside the next time he notices that it is raining, it was one of the purest expressions of joy I have ever seen with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment