We would really appreciate any comments from you guys out there. Honestly, I have no idea who is looking at the blog and would like to know our audience. We would really appreciate it! Plus, we are saving this for Drew to view one day so your comments would mean a lot to him too.
Thanks.
Monday, November 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We've been following since the beginning. So have Great Grandpa and Grandma Kinley. I'll help them get an account so they can comment. But others have also told me they follow, like Auntie Kim in NH.
ReplyDeleteWe don't know how all this works, but we treasure every posting and have a few pix on our refridge. Grandma thanks you for the call on her birthday! You are doing a super blog job.
ReplyDeletelove from Aurora, OH
I didn't know I could comment, or that you wanted them, but I sure will from now on. I love seeing all the pictures you put up, the more the better, I share them at work and put them on my office door. I hate being so far away and missing so much, this really helps me feel connected to my nephew. Keep up the great posting!
ReplyDeleteAunt Kim