Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Visit to Santa

Mommy, Daddy and Drew went to Orange Park mall today to visit Santa Claus. While Drew did not smile, he also did not cry! Baby steps. The thing about going to see Santa in November, NO LINES! We walked right in a placed Drew upon Santa's lap.
"Daddy, what are we doing?"

"Hey, who's that?"

"Please don't leave me with this guy. His face is too fuzzy!"


"OK, so he promised me lots of toys for Christmas. I guess I can sit here, however, I will not smile."

"I think I like you."





1 comment:

  1. This is a GREAT Santa! And Drew's father didn't cry until he was 3. That was the year Drew's daddy wanted NO presents because he didn't want the funny man with the beard coming into the house. (Strange, Drew's daddy's daddy had a beard. Was he telling us something?)

    ReplyDelete