Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HEEEEERES DREW!!!

Drew says, "Do I have to wear this all day on Christmas? It's really hot!"

"I'm ready to get up from my nap now."

"Here, let me help you beef this puppy up so everyone can see how awesome I am when I walk."

"Man, those doggies get crazy when they are playing."

"Time to rip a couple of handfuls of hair out of Lilly."

"Man, I wish I could go outside."

Scout says, "Is he going to start chasing the squirrels with me?"

"I don't like the feeling of this grass, can someone get that ball for me?"

"Hey guys, I think I'm ready to come in now."

"WHEEEEEE!!! I'm flying!"

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful series. We laughed so hard at Drew trying to get the ball. Josh didn't like the grass either. Have to print that one out with the caption.

    ReplyDelete